What is maximum amount I can receive through IntaSend (Understanding Account Limits)
IntaSend has limits to how much you can receive per transaction and also per day.
At the moment, the following are the default limits for new accounts.
Card payments Limits
- USD 500 or equivalent per transaction
- No limit on how much you can collect/hold in your account
Mobile Money (Limits)
- Limits are based on providers limits.
- Ksh 150,000 per transaction
- Ksh 300,000 daily transaction limit per M-Pesa account
In case you have a transaction amount that is more than your account's limit:
- Split the transaction amount to be within your account limits
- Contact our support to request increase of your account limits. You must share details about your business and the justification for the reason. With careful evaluation and approval, our support team will make the necessary changes.
Failed transaction on IntaSend show as success in customer's account
Issue Bank shows that funds have already been deducted in the account and yet it is a failed status on IntaSend. Solution When transactions fail or for some reason we cannot charge a card, we normally notify the customer of the failure and the reason ...
How much do you charge for using IntaSend?
Setting up an account on IntaSend if free. However we charge fees every time you transact. Below is an overview of our pricing details. For more information, please visit our pricing page. Collection Local card payments - 3.5% of transaction value ...
Understanding IntaSend API Keys and where to find them
API are found under Settings > API Key section. The API keys contain two parts Publishable Key - Used in payment collections and checkouts. API Token/Secret - This is generated once and must be stored in a secure place. This is key is used in ...
What is IntaSend Discovery Call (Live screening)?
IntaSend team may request to have call with you before your account has been approved. The live screening process helps IntaSend to better understand your business so as to provide a customized experience while meeting our partners obligation for ...
How to open an IntaSend account for a Limited Liability Company
As part of the terms for use of IntaSend Solution, you need to provide business registration documents for a compliance check. The documents and information required have been listed below in this guide: The following documents are mandatory to get ...